Indoor plants are all in one. They are decorative for the house, have health benefits, relieve stress, provide fresh air. They are cheap as well and don’t come in your way.
In our busy life schedule, we completely forget the importance of plants. Also, we don’t have a huge garden space and time to care for them. But wait, we have indoor plants which work both as home decors and provide us with benefits of green plants.
Here are some benefits which will prompt you to buy an indoor plant.
- Fresh air: Green leafy plants will add oxygen to your room and leave freshness in the house. There are even some plants available that produce more oxygen and less carbon dioxide.
- Good health: Good health is a synonym for long life. The plant removes toxins and purifies the air. Medicinal plants like Aloe Vera have great healing power. It can even cure asthma symptoms.
- Home decor item: We often buy expensive home decor, which is of no use except taking huge space. But these indoor plants are small and pocket-friendly.
- Positive vibes: Plants have a huge impact on your mental health. Colorful and flowery plants spread positivity all around and make us feel happy and energetic.
- Lowers sounds: Plants have good sound absorbent qualities and will ensure you a peaceful sleep. These are preferred in bedrooms. Here is a list of top 10 plants for your bedroom.
- Change in attitude: Caring for living things like pets, plants, etc. develop a feeling of selfless love and have a great impact on our attitude.
- Stress-free surroundings: Colourful and Aromatic plants like Lavender or Jasmine help in relieving from depression and make us feel relaxed and good.
Top Decorative Indoor Plants
After reading half the article, we know you are excited to get a plant in your home. But confused about what to choose, we have provided details of some really interesting plants. These are worth your money and space. Moreover, they have countless health benefits, as well.
- Peace lily
This is an elegant and beautiful plant with white flowers (which are not flowers). It removes toxins from the air and prefers bright, indirect sunlight.
- Snake plant
It is also known as Mother-in-law’s tongue. It gives a unique look to your house with straight, strappy leaves. It can withstand water scarcity and high humidity.
- Spider plant
If you forget to water plants occasionally then this for you. It is safe for your pets at the same time. It removes chemical toxins from the atmosphere that can prove to be very harmful.
- Money plant
This plant is known for its air-purifying quality. It is popular in India and doesn’t require much care. It is also called a Jade plant.
- Aloe Vera
It is a well-known plant for its gel used for glowing skin, hair, and even as a medicine. It prefers indirect sunlight and gives oxygen at night.
Indoor plants are all in one. They are decorative for the house, have health benefits, relieve stress, provide fresh air. They are cheap as well and don’t come in your way. So what are you waiting for? Go get your plant and place it in your home. A must try step for a healthier you and a healthier environment.