Garden nets are a kind of net which are specifically used to prevent your plant from birds.
Any person who is trying to grow any kind of plant or vegitable or may be some kind of crop, they must ensure the protection of them and that protection is provided by the garden net.
Garden net otherwise also known as the shade net has significance amount of benefits. During summer the heat intensity is very high. There is a high chance of your crop getting spoiled and it’s the responsibility of the gardener to look over his plants.
Garden net gives a wide range benefits to the gardener. So speaking of summer as mentioned earlier the heat intensity is very and the crop or the plant gets spoiled, garden net actually prevents from happening this.
They allow significance amount of sunlight and moisture through the net and remaining is just ward off out and hence in this way the plant or the crop is protected from the external harm.
And as we know any thing excessive is also not good, so in the rainy season the rain may end destroying the newly planted plant, if the plant is grown then it is not a problem but if it is a small then the problem rises.
By using gardening nets , you can literally get over this problem as well and the major one is the birds. You will put all your efforts in growing this little plant all of a sudden , a bird arrives and eats all of your grown crop or vegitable or fruits.
This nullifies all of your sacrifice and hard word and overcoming this problem is quite a simple, you just need to use garden nets for your plants. It is as simple as it is said, no complexity is involved here.
The best thing about all these is garden nets are cost efficient which means they are cheaply available to and easily available as well. You need to put just little efforts.
Any plant which has the ability to grow through its stem is known as the climbing plants. Climbing plants are really beautiful and they provide you with an attractive look to your house. When growing plant it is compulsory to use garden nets. Why? Otherwise they will grow too long.
They may end up occupying the large space ad you may just don’t want that to be happened. So while growing climbing plants t is must recommended to use garden nets.
Climbing plant support net india:
Here are the list of some of the best climbing plant support net in india.
Cinagro plant climbing net:
- Supports multiple terrains.
- You can actually fold them. Use them either the way you want to use horizontally and vertically.
- The material used to make the garden net is polypropylene.
- Two sticks are used in order to make the net working.
- As for the net itself, it is made up of nylon.
- The product is easily available and easy to install.
- Benefits include healthy air circulation , protection from harmful rays of sunlight.
- It is scientifically proven that nylon trellis are best for the growing climbing plants.
Yuvagreen evergreen plant climbing net:
- Looks very beautiful and available in black colour.
- The net is manufactured by the yuvagreen company.
- However the material used in manufacturing the net is not mentioned.
- The dimensions of the net are 3 x 1.5 m.
- The weight of the product is 440 g.
- Available in green colour.
- The dimensions of the product are 3.5 x 6 ft.
- The company claims that their only aim or goal is to provide help to all the gardeners out their.
- The installation process is really easy.
- The company speaks high of their product.
- However the material used in the making the net is not mentioned they only say it is as a polyester net.
- The product is manufactured by the super plastic company.
Mesh for creeper plants:
The name itself says a lot about these plants. The plants which grows very close to the ground are called as creeper plants , an example of this plant is watermelon.
They grow very close to the ground , so chances of fruits or vegitables eaten by a dog or a cat is very high. Don’t get confused with the word mesh. The mesh or the garnet net , they all mean the same.
So meshes are used to safe creeper plants from the domestic animals. Now the confusions and doubts are cleared. The list of nets provided above can also be used for creeper plants as well, they go along or work well for even creeper plants.